PVC Gate (Standard Straight Top)
PVC Gates available to fit varying gaps between between 600mm and 1400mm.
Available in white, brown and golden oak.
- Supplied complete with hinges, latch, posts and rebate strip, these PVC gates can be hung from either side and can easily be fitted into an existing opening to enhance any home or garden.
- The system is maintenance free and will never need painting. However it is possible to use PVC paint if you wish.
- The side gate is available in any width from 600-1400, by a standard 1800mm in height.
- Side posts are 75mm x 75mm x 1900mm in height, pre-fitted with a snap-in slot cover and need to be secured to an existing wall or post.
The gates come complete with the following:
- Hinges and screws for fixing.
- Door latch and screws for fixing
- Posts complete with end cap
- 1 x Rebate Strip (Door Jamb)
Please note this PVC Gate is made from 15mm hollow plank sections.
If you would like a quote for a different size or style gate please do not hesitate to contact us for a bespoke price.
Please note all our PVC Gates are made to size, therefore delivery can take up to 3 weeks.
Please order using the instructions below.
1. Please measure the overall gap you would like the gate to fit in between, we will then make all the relevant deductions to account for posts/clearance etc.
2. Enter the total overall gap width in the box provided.
3. Choose the option that your gap width falls between in order to generate a price for your gate.
4. Confirm which colour gate you would like.
If you have any problems ordering please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
We offer a 12 month return to base warranty on all PVC products.
We do not fit gates, we supply them to a size supplied by the customer.
(The dimensions you supply are very important to ensure a good fitting gate.)
Faster Plastics would advise using a skilled installer or handy person to fit the gate however we will endeavour to help with any difficulties that are found during fitting, within reason. However installation instructions are also available via email.
We do not advise fitting 3rd party locks or latches etc, and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
Please be aware that plastic gates expand in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates.) Therefore the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why not take a look at other PVC gates we have to offer?