The current lead time on all PVC Gates & fencing is around 12 weeks from the date of order.
PVC Side Gate (Straight Top)
PVC Gates available to fit gaps between between 600mm and 1400mm at a standard 1800mm high.
Available in white, brown, golden oak and grey.
- Supplied complete with hinges, latch, posts and screws for fixing – the PVC gates can be hung from either side and can easily be fitted into an existing opening to enhance any home or garden.
- The system is maintenance free and will never need painting.
- The side gate is available in any width from 600-1400, by a standard 1800mm in height.
- Posts are 75mm x 75mm and each post is pre-fitted with a snap-in slot cover to hide fittings and also come with a door stop. We recommend that posts are to be secured to an existing wall or post.
The gates come complete with the following:
- Hinges and screws for fixing.
- Door latch and screws for fixing
- Posts complete with end cap
If you have any special requirements and would like a bespoke price, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Please measure the overall gap you would like the gate to fit in between, we will then make all the relevant deductions to account for posts and clearance.
2. Enter the total overall gap width in the box provided.
3. Choose the option from the drop down menu that your overall gap width falls between. This will generate a price for your gate.
4. Confirm which colour gate you would like.
– We do not fit gates, we supply them to a size supplied by the customer. (The accuracy of your dimensions you supply are very important to ensure a good fitting gate.)
– Faster Plastics would advise a professional or skilled handy person to install (Installation instructions are available.)
– We would not advise fitting third party locks or latches etc, and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
– Stainless Steel Hardware is advised is gates are being installed in corrosive areas (near the sea.)
– Please be aware that plastic gates expand in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates) Therefore the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit.